
Keeping our brain idle becomes the root cause for all evils. The human brain needs to be always occupied with thoughts or else it can end up harming the wrong way.
During this corona pandemic, we are facing lot's of the issue in our day to day life. its change our lifestyle and most properly its highly damages our financial accepts, relationships, working style and mentally. Mainly depression play an important role in these days mostly because of the schools, college, office closed due to corona all are switched into work from culture daily routine goes like setting in separate room phone calls, office meeting things goes like that, sometimes personally I feel like alone because not able meet my friends no chit-chat, no movie, no lunch in outside and this sudden changes my mind does not accept this it makes me alone some point in time I realized need to change otherwise it goes worse, so I decided to come out of it followed by simple things I mention below consider if you also like me.
1. Take a phone go through contents list and the pick it up a very personal person from your contact make a chat with them. it helps to overcome loneliness.
2. Read books based on your interest.
4. Talk with your family members.
4. Start to learn new things you never know before something like how to create a website.
Good ...
ReplyDeleteYes, it's true
ReplyDelete